We've all had to deal with this word many times. I think it's a funny word, but then again, I laugh about everything. I try not to look at anything in a bad way, yet I am quite a negative person. In this case, rejection can be referred to with many things. Whether it's dating, friendships, school, work, or just those random bits and pieces in life.
For me, rejection is just interesting. I find that when it comes up, I may get sad and down and blah blah blah. But in the end, I catch myself. I stop for a second and then burst out laughing. To be honest, it's the best reaction.
I don't quite understand a lot. We all hate rejection, yet we reject people every freakin' day. Sometimes without knowing it.
So I guess what I am really trying to say is.....stop looking at all these bad things in life as if they are the most horrible. Instead look at them as ways to better yourself and reflect.
Rejection brings us back to reality. It makes us realize we really are imperfect and that life isn't just a simple walk. And just remember to laugh, because in reality, it's pretty hilarious.
No comments:
Post a Comment