Thursday, August 20, 2009

Chapter Four

Too good to be true.

I'm the kind of girl who gets her hopes up. And then, of course it all comes crashing down. I just seem to keep falling though. And then, I get back up only to get knocked down.

It's the timing. I can blame it on that all I want, but in reality, it's not the timing, it's just me. I can be so blunt with everything, but this one thing, I can't. We all have our weaknesses and this is mine.

My wish is that I could just say what I mean. That I wasn't so.....nervous. Sometimes, I just feel like I could burst out with the words.....but it's only a feeling, never an action. So now it's down to whether or not to take the risk.

I leave in less than a week for school. It's both good and bad. Pros and cons. This is where the timing comes in to play. I have the option of both words and actions. I can take a chance, or just watch life pass me by as always. How bad could it really be?

To those reading all I have to say is to take that chance. Good feelings should be followed.

I fell, but I am not sure if I really want to get up.


No comments:

Post a Comment