Monday, August 31, 2009

Chapter Five

Used Books and a New Adventure.

Another year, another semester. I am now a sophomore in college and it seems weird to be getting older. For once I really feel it. Or rather, I don't really realize it until I think about it. I have to be more responsible and more mature, in a sense.

Although I am not quite settled in, I have most of my things in order and I am ready to start school. Studying won't be so bad this semester and my schedule is alright.

I am ready for new challenges and new experiences. I am ready to meet new people and hopefully make a difference in many lives. It should be fun, and it's definitely going to be hard. But what's the point of something easy? What's the point in doing something we already know so well? I like a challenge and I like to improve myself in any way I can.

So this year, I have goals and I am going to reach those goals. No holding back, no hesitating, and no being lame. I should live up to my potential and live my own life. I can look all around me for help, but in the end, it's my own battle. I have to conquer each mountain and I have to conquer each fear.

So this new school year is bringing out more of me and less of them.

Keepin' it real.

No comments:

Post a Comment